Online Payment Method
Processing a one-time payment online is simple and convenient! Follow these steps:
Look Up Your Account
- Locate your account number on the top right corner of your bill.
- Your password is automatically set as the last four digits of the primary phone number on your account. Once you sign into your account, you have the option to change your password to a 4 – 8 character word using letters, numbers or symbols.
- Click on “Make a payment by credit card” or “Make a payment by online check”.
- We accept Master Card, Visa, American Express and Discover.
- If you’re paying by credit card the CCID# screen will be displayed. Your CCID# is the three-digit security number located on the back of your credit card.
Additional Payment Methods
- Auto Pay: Authorize A.J. Blosenski, Inc. to automatically deduct your payment using a credit card or checking account.
Enroll for Automatic Payment
- Payment by Phone: Contact our office at 610-942-2707 with your credit card or check information.
- Payment by Mail: Send check or money order to PO BOX 392 Elverson, PA 19520
We charge a $25.00 Return Check Fee
Quarterly Billing Cycle
1st Quarter: January – March / Invoiced December 1st
2nd Quarter: April – June / Invoiced March 1st
3rd Quarter: July – September / Invoiced June 1st
4th Quarter: October – December / Invoiced September 1st
Auto Pay Customers:
Automatic payments will be processed on January 1st, April 1st, July 1st and October 1st.
Example: Payments will process January 1st for the billing cycle of January through March services.