Apply to Become a Driver Apply for a non driver position
Did You Know? We are hiring!
A.J. Blosenski, Inc. is a fourth-generation family owned company with a dedicated team of professionals determined to provide the most dependable trash and recycling services in the industry. Our hard work and dedication has allowed us to grow into one of the largest privately held trash & recycling companies in the area.
Qualified applicants should submit their Resume and Cover Letter to our Human Resources Team.
View Job Description
Joining the team at A.J. Blosenski, Inc. provides you access to:
A Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Three medical plan options in the Independence PPO Network
- Free Tele-Medicine with Swift MD
- Prescription drug plan
- Two dental plan options in the Sun Life / Assurant PPO Network
- Vision Benefits of America plan
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan with a 50% company match
- Employee discount programs
Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Confidential Counseling
- Financial Information & Resources
- Legal Support & Resources
- Work-Life Solutions
- Guidance Resources Online
- Commitment to Safety and training
- Competitive wages with opportunity for overtime paid on a weekly basis
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, Jury Duty & Bereavement
- Company uniforms
- Annual boot voucher
- Newer trucks and equipment
If you are interested in finding out more information or submitting your resume, please reach out to our Human Resources Team.
Apply to Become a Driver Apply for a Non-Driver Position