Currently the following townships are offering either curbside Christmas tree collection or a drop off location to their residents. This is in effort to prevent utilizing unnecessary landfill space as the tree will be composted. It is also in compliance with Act 101 and township recycling ordinances. Please place curbside the evening prior.
*Please note residents do not have to utilize drop off location’s AJB can take with trash as long as we are permitted to do so.*
*Tree must be organic, 4 ft. length, with all lights, ornaments and tinsel removed.
If you have additional questions, please contact your township or our residential customer service department at (610) 942-2707 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- DROP OFF – Township facility @ 2004 Weavertown Rd. Douglassville 19518
- Pick & Chip – Curbside by township
- Curbside Collection by township through-out month of January – contact township for schedule
- Curbside Collection by township Starting January 2nd to the 17th
- Curbside Collection by township January 4th and 11th
- DROP OFF – Township facility Trout Run Recycling Complex @ 950 W. Neversink Rd. Reading 19606 with an access card
- 2nd Option – Contact local Boy Scouts to recycle tree for a nominal fee
- DROP OFF – Township facility @ 1200 Carsonia Ave. Reading 19606.
- Please follow sign to designated area
- DROP OFF – Township facility Red Barn Recycle Center @ 120 Barto Rd. Barto 19504
- Accepted December 26th to January 12th
- DROP OFF – Township recycling center @ 2050 Krammes Rd. Quakertown 18951
Downingtown Borough: Municipal Contract – (610) 269-0344
- The Borough Public Works Dept. will be picking up Christmas trees on Tuesdays and Thursdays (weather permitting), January 2nd through January 31st
- DROP OFF – Borough residents may also drop off Christmas trees at the Borough at the back end of the complex, near the Public Works Building. Look for the sign that says Christmas Tree Drop Off.
- DO NOT PUT TREES IN THE YARD WASTE DUMPSTER.
- Make sure all decorations, wire, tinsel, and stands are removed.
East Bradford: Municipal Contract – (610) 436-5108
- Curbside Collection by AJB on January 11th and 18th
- Cut trees only
- Please remove all lights, decorations, and tinsel. If we have snow, please make sure three is visible at the curb.
- Curbside Collection by township on January 6th and 13th
East Goshen: Municipal Contract – (610) 692-7171
- Curbside Collection by AJB on January 8th, January 15th, and January 29th
- Trees are included with all yard waste collections
- Curbside Collection by township on January 2nd – 30th
- DROP OFF – Township facility @ 1158 Rapps Dam Rd. Phoenixville 19460
- Both Options: Please Do Not Wrap In Plastic, with all ornaments, tinsel, and lights removed.
- Curbside Collection by township on January 6th and 20th
- Inclement Weather Dates on January 13th and 27th
Kennett Square Borough: Municipal Contract – (610) 444-6020
- Curbside Collection by Kennett Square Public Works Department from Dec. 26 until the end of January.
- Christmas trees should be placed at the curb where they will be picked up by the Public Works Department and recycled.
- Curbside Collection by AJB January 11th
- REQUIREMENT: Resident MUST call A.J. Blosenski, Inc. at 610-942-2707 to schedule collection
- DROP OFF – Township facility @ 702 Baltimore Pike Chadds Ford 19317
- DROP OFF – Township facility @ 1 Trappe Rd. Collegeville 19426
- In gravel parking lot next to building
- Curbside Collection by township on January 6th & 27th
Upper Uwchlan: Municipal Contract – (610) 458-9400
- DROP OFF – Public Works Facility @ 132 Oscar Way Chester Springs 19425
- AJB is NOT TO COLLECT trees for this township. They must contact their new hauler.
- Refer to township website, wallacetwp.org, for drop off location, dates, and time
Westtown: Municipal Contract – (610) 692-1930
- Saturday Collection by AJB on January 11th
- Please place curbside by 7AM. Completely empty of everything including tinsel and not in a bag.
- AJB is NOT TO COLLECT trees from this township after published collection dates – residents are asked to contact township
Upper Providence, Delaware County: Municipal Contract – (610) 565-8924
- Wednesday Christmas Tree Collection by AJB on January 8th & January 15th
- DROP OFF – Limerick Community Park @ Swamp Pike & Ziegler Rd. Limerick 19468
- Accepted through January 31st
- DROP OFF – Recreation Center @ Hoffmansville Rd Frederick, PA 19435
- DROP OFF – New Hanover Fire Company @ 2154 Swamp Pike Gilbertsville, PA 19525
- Accepted through January 17th at both locations
- Curbside Collection by township during month of January
- A.J. Blosenski is NOT TO COLLECT trees from this township after published collection dates – residents are to contact township.
Upper Providence, Montgomery County – (610) 933-9179
- DROP OFF – Township facility baseball field @ 1286 Black Rock Rd. Phoenixville 19460
- Accepted December 26th through January 31st
- DROP OFF – Compost site location all year round at 1094 Longford Rd. Phoenixville 19460
- Open Year Round: Saturdays 8am – 3pm & Wednesdays 1pm to Dusk
The following townships were contacted and confirmed that the hauler is responsible to collect Christmas trees. They do not offer a curbside collection or drop off location. Please place your Christmas tree out the night prior to designated day of service so we may guarantee collection.
*Please cut tree into 4 ft. lengths, and remove lights, ornaments and tinsel.
- Bally Borough
- Bechtelsville Borough
- Chadds Ford (Chester & Del)
- East Marlborough
- East Nantmeal
- East Whiteland
- Green Lane Borough
- Honey Brook
- London Britain
- Lower Frederick
- Lower Milford
- Lower Pottsgrove
- Lower Salford
- New Garden
- New London
- North Coventry
- Royersford Boro
- South Coventry
- Upper Frederick
- Upper Hanover
- Upper Milford
- Upper Pottsgrove
- Upper Salford
- Upper Saucon
- West Caln
- West Nantmeal
- West Pikeland
- West Sadsbury
- West Vincent