Allow AJB to accommodate your weekly curbside collection of trash and recycling and experience the service you deserve at an affordable price. Our fleet is a familiar site through-out surrounding communities; we offer dependability and quality with outstanding customer support. We also provide our exclusive ‘On Call Sticker System’ for those customers that do not accumulate a large amount of weekly waste.
- We provide each customer with a 96 gallon Toter cart . This is a durable trash receptacle with wheels, attached lid, and lifetime warranty for use during the length of our services. We ask residents to limit their waste to a total of 10 bags per pickup and promote recycling acceptable materials.
- Recycling is a complimentary service that we highly encourage. We collect an unlimited amount and provide 20 gallon recycling bins. Paper and cardboard mixed together and single-stream commingle is accepted. Please refer to our recycle information for more details.
*Recycling offered in most service areas.
- One bulk item is removed on the first service day of each month. Examples include; mattress/box spring, furniture, carpeting, grills, etc. We do require that hazardous waste, metal appliances, covered electronic devices and construction debris be excluded. For additional or unaccepted items we recommend you contact our Special Pick-up Department.
- Simply bag or bundle your yard debris, we accept five items at each pick-up. We require grass clippings and leaves to be placed in bags that are less than 20lbs each. Twigs and branches can be bundled, less than 3ft.
*No stones or dirt permitted.
- Providing a hassle-free holiday schedule that is included in our services brochure and also available here. Holiday Schedule
- We conveniently prorate the first bill so that you may begin service at anytime. Invoices are sent quarterly in advance and a variety of payment methods are accepted.
- This exclusive service is for those residents that do not accumulate a large amount of weekly waste. Stickers will be sent upon request; one sticker is placed on each trash bag, inform our office before your service day to have them collected. Recycling is available with this service.
- If you are hosting an event or having a party we can provide waste removal services that include event boxes, liners, recycle bins, delivery, clean-up, and removal.
- Our daily route schedules continuously change due to the addition of new customers, traffic, or road construction. Service is guaranteed by placing trash and recycling out the night before.
Please Place materials curbside the night prior to your service day so we may guarantee collection.